Monday, July 09, 2007

4th of July

Every year on the 4th of July we go to downtown Port orchard and set off fireworks by the water. This is a picture of me and my brother (Josh) trying to set off 2 bottle rockets at exactly the same time. We started setting off fire works around 8:00 pm and were done at 10:00. We finished about 15 minutes before the city started their firework show. Over all it was a good 4th and a safe one.







This is a picture of a firework that we shot off. It was hard to take pictures off fireworks becuse you have to guess when they will explode


This is the only good shot that I got of a mortar that we set off


This picture was taken during the cities firework show



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH JAMES! Did you do any DDR on the fourth to celebrate...lol

Glad to hear from you, I will try and email you when I slow do a little. By the way I went a head and got the 360 with guitar hero. :) Cindy wasn't to impressed...lol but Simon's boys liked it.

Alright I gotta run, I have a meeting with Ace in Jungle Camp. Talk to you soon,

James you need to get facebook so I can stay in touch easier. I will send you an invite.

jc

Jake Ketchum said...

Hey James,

I like the title of your blog. Those pictures you took were pretty. I have to admit though, I'm a little surprised you didn't blow off your hand or anything like that.

Erin's almost done with J.C. She comes down on Friday. We'll stick around for a couple of days and then we'll head back to Michigan and start planning our wedding. It looks like they're going to tear our beloved 16b down to the ground. At the beginning of next year I'll be rooming with Jason, Jacob Divine and Philip (a first year student) in 4 bedroom apartment that Kayzue, Hemp, Melissa and Julie used to be in. That should be fun. Alright, I'll talk to you later stud.

--Jake

P.S. Are you enjoying the PS3?

Ben & Ruth said...

Ya Buddy, Way to post! Looks like you had a good time on the 4th! I was in Jakarta wishing I was home...

-Kane

Anonymous said...

It may be rarely updated, but we look forward to every post! :)