Monday, July 20, 2009

Boarding House

Praise God! I found a boarding house that I liked and I moved into it yesterday. It is 15 minutes away from my co-workers house. It is also close to a mall and a store called Carfour (It is like Fred Meyer or Wall Mart). All my roommates work there. I have only met two of my 7 roommates. It is the weekend so a lot of them go to their home towns for the weekend. My room has AC which is nice because it is hotter here in Jakarta then in Salatiga. (Salatiga is at a higher altitude so the weather there is nicer.)

Thank you for all your prayers. Right now I am looking for a church to go to and get involved in. Please pray I will find a good church to go to .

James

3 comments:

Jake Ketchum said...

Hey James,

Glad you found a place to stay. Keep us updated to what's going on. You're in my prayers.

Whatleys' World said...

Awesome, James! That is great that you found a Kos and have already moved in!! :) maybe your roomies can bring home food from the food section. :) We will be praying about a good church for you! Selamat Malam!

Peco said...

JAMES...

Miss you bro.. I was overwhelmed by the number of posts on your blog. Can't wait to see pictures of your kos. Talk to you later...

Ps- gimana wonder womanmu?